Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Hello World...

I'm excited to begin this journey of blogging. I have been inspired by many women bloggers here lately, and I want to join in the conversation. I'm in the beginning process of setting everything up the way I want it, but if you are visiting my blog, I want you to know about what will follow.

I've been a wife for a little over 4 years now, have a 17 1/2 month old son, and am due to have my second son in a couple of weeks. I'm interested in many things, but the majority of what I think about revolves around how my Christian faith can be put into action as a wife, mother, and future homeschooler. As I have become a stay at home mommie, I have expanded my personal interests to include what I call "cricuting" (scrapbooking/cardmaking etc with a cricut machine) and sewing (of which I am a complete novice but just got my first machine). I also love the game of tennis, love to cook, love to write, and love taking pictures.

Within this blog, I'll share my thoughts on married life, raising boys, faith in action, homeschooling and my journey through my various hobbies. I hope that it can help me keep my thoughts in order as well as be a blessing to you.

~OnePassionateWifeandMommie

No comments:

Post a Comment